Menu
GRobins1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email received saying landline issue sorted which is not correct but the number given to call is busy

Received email from virgin today to say landline issue all sorted which is I incorrect, I also explained this to the guy who rang yesterday! Please please can some one from virgin give me a call on my mobile number [REMOVED] to discuss, you can’t ring the landline number because it’s not working and the 0345 number your email states to call if the issue is not fixed is constantly busy. 
Regards,

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email received saying landline issue sorted which is not correct but the number given to call...

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, GRobins1

Apologies for the delayed response. I've run a remote diagnostic on your connection and all is OK. Are you able to confirm if things have been sorted since your post?

We do also have an online help guide for landline help if you need: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/home-phone-line-faults

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos