Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email problemz

I can access my emails via my mobile phone but I cannot sign in on my laptop. On the laptop, Virgin does not recognise my password, it does not recognise the answer to my security question or birth date and does not recognise my account number or last bill details. With regard to all of the above, the details I have put in are correct. Nothing on the help and support pages online help and the automated help reports that the service is closed because of Corona virus restrictions. Can anyone in the forum help? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email problemz

Hi Gwne12618, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the issues you've been having accessing your emails and for the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? 

I've had a look and it does seem as though you've been in touch. 

I hope it's all working well but keep us posted if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma

Thanks for coming back to me and I have resolved the problem, thanks.

The basic issue was that I had entirely forgotten that I had changed my password a week or two earlier.

While I accept that is a daft thing to do, the real problem was that none of the routes to set a new password worked. It was as if the Virgin system simply did not accept that I existed, although I'd tried the route of my security question and date of birth (which I know was correct) and then the ultimate route of account number, date of last bill and amount of bill (which, again, I knew to be correct).

Maybe that's something  Virgin needs to look at.

Best regards.

Gwne12618

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am glad it has been sorted for you now Gwne12618, 

We do appreciate the feedback, keep us posted if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos