Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email problem

Hi,  for months now I've been unable to access my emails, I get the message 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

Tried resetting password and using different devices with no luck. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email problem

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to help you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Micky82

Welcome back to our Community - sorry that you're having some issues with your email recently; I have managed to locate your account from here and not able to see any immediate issues with your account or email account from the outset. I have refreshed the email address we can see listed on the account - can you try logging in again for us at all? 

If you're still having issues, can you advise how you are accessing your email - is this via webmail or an email client? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi what you did has fixed it thank you very much for sorting this so quickly.  Take care.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad that it's all working again for you now @Micky82 - cheers so much for popping back and letting us know!

Have a good week and stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos