cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email problem using still a blueyonder.co.uk address

VMLuFo
Just joined

Hi, I have been with VirginMedia and its predecessors for many years. Therefore my email address is still a blueyonder.co.uk. When I use my email address or that of my wife (also blueyonder.co.uk) and I send an email to t-online.de addresses in Germany I get always an error message from Postmaster Virgin Media. In this message there is an email address for the German t-online postmaster. I emailed them and they were saying "the Virgin Media Postmaster" needs to contact them. Now the second trouble starts- where do you contact the postmaster of Virgin Media to tell them. I tried: postmaster@virginmedia.com but never got an answer. I tried 150 and I tried WhatsApp chat. I even got the so called second line of helpers. The focussed on chnaging the passwords etc. and nothing helped. Essentially I just need a functioning/responding  email address for the Virgin Media Postmaster. I was for hours on the phone and for even more hours in this WhatsApp chat. These services seem to contracted out to somewhere in Asia. I don't mind but I need a response and this email contact.

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you a redact version of error message here?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks