Menu
Cathhug
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email password

I have a blueyonder email address. Earlier on in the year I couldn’t get access to my emails and after a lot of phone calls taking up about 8 hours of my life it was resolved.  Recently it looked like something had gone wrong again with my email address. When I try to log in it’s saying email account doesn’t exist and I now have no access to my email account.  Facebook and eBay have been hacked which this email address is linked to. Reported the problem and an IT ticket raised. Promised a phone call back which I did get but issue still not resolved so they were sorting it and getting back in touch. I received an txt on 3 August saying they were working on it. I’ve tried calling but I can’t get through the number is not connecting. I am getting very frustrated and need access to my emails. Can anyone at virgin look into this please 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email password

Hi Cathhug, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're still having issues accessing your email address.  I would like to take a closer look at this. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos