cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not working

foxtrot708
Joining in

Anybody having same problem.

I can access my emails but it won't allow me to move or delete them, the move and delete icons are in light grey and not responding. 

All of my contact addresses have disappeared.

Appears to be working fine on my phone.

7 REPLIES 7

foxtrot708
Joining in

Hi,

Can anyone help !!!!!

I can receive emails and open them and thats it.

I cannot compose emails and if I hover over the icons all I get is this icon 🚫

I cannot reply or forward emails.

I cannot move emails to folders and I cannot delete emails.

I have been told by customer services on two occasions that the fault will be resolved in 48 hours.

That was on the 4th July and it still hasn't been resolved.

Obviously cannot get a straight answer from customer services, just reading from the script again.

Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi foxtrot708,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, can I ask are you receiving any error messages at all when sending emails?

Regards,

Kain

Hi, I am in the same situation. It has been like it since I received an email letting me know that all my historic emails had been restored. I can receive emails and open them and that's it. I don't get any error messages. The delete, forward, reply etc. options are just greyed out and the "compose" is the right colour but nothing happens if you press it. There are no error messages. Also, my two linked accounts (both ntlworld.com) have a black triangle with an exclamation mark and I cannot access them. The only way to access them is to log out of my primary email and log in to the individual email account that I want. Although from the other accounts I can delete, reply etc.
It all started a few weeks back with the highly publicised problems virgin email had so it is frustrating that the official message now seems to be that everything is sorted when clearly it isn't for a number of customers. I'm not sure if it is just affecting people who have ntlworld email?
Any help or communication appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Sorry...steve178 again...when you try and change things in "settings", "accounts" the symbol in the just spins round and round and the page never loads

foxtrot708
Joining in

Hi,

Tried posting this a couple of times so will see if it works this time.

I can receive and read my emails, but that is it !!!!

Cannot send, compose, reply, delete or move emails to folders.

When I hover over any  icons or the compose word I get this icon 🚫 prohibited?

If this works can anyone help.

Thanks

Just posted a query.

Almost forgot this email fault has also wiped my entire address book !!!!!!!!!!!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there foxtrot708,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the email issues, to clarify is that the only issue currently?

Regards,

Kain