Menu
jonnygoodhand54
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email not working

One of my email accounts has been inaccessible for 3 days now.   Every time I am directed to https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html , and it is this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I tried changing my password and it works on webmail now but still won't work on my iphone. Won't even let me put the account back on to it.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email not working

Hi jonnygoodhand54, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your email address. Can I ask if you're able to access your email address from all other clients and devices?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
jonnygoodhand54
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I only collect this on my Iphone 6s. I don't have any other devices. It stopped working on this device last week. I tried taking it off and adding the account again but now it won't even add it. I just get a message saying Cannot get mail. The user name or password for "imap.virginmedia.com" is incorrect.

It wouldn't even work on webmail until i changed my password and now i can see my mail on webmail but not on my iphone.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming jonnygoodhand54.  I am going to check to see if the issue is Virgin Media related or if there's an issue with the app you're using?  I will get back to you soon.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
jonnygoodhand54
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

I have just checked thid morning and i cannot even access my email on webmail today so i now have no way at all of accessing my email account.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry your issue has returned jonnygoodhand54.

To enable me to look into this further for you I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jonnygoodhand54

Just a quick post to confirm you're satisfied with the efforts of our team to respond, to and resolve your issue?

Please call on our assistance any time you need it.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos