Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email not working

Similar to other people’s posts I have had no e-mail access since Friday morning.

I have tried resetting my password to no avail. 

From reading other comments it doesn’t seem like telephoning you resolves the problem either so please can someone contact me to help regain access to my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email not working

You're going to be waiting a long time ....a mod will pm you for your details and then you never hear from them again...... absolute farce!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katywils84,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Davez,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katywils84,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos