Menu
Dean7pa
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email not loging in

Hi, I ain been able to log into emails. Keeps saying my mailbox is not available at the moment and my password isn’t working on phone. I nee to log in to my emails for work purposes. 

ECDA427D-F771-44BA-AE08-0889B0E44FE3.png

Arpeebee
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email not loging in

I'm getting exactly the same. Afraid I'm struggling to get any help. Tried phoning, text, twitter and here but nothing yet 😞

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean7pa, thanks for getting in touch.

Please let me help get this sorted - I'll send a PM shortly to confirm the details and hope to hear back from you soon.

@Arpeebee I see you've been speaking with a colleague on another thread so I'm sure they'll be able to help further. 

Tom

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with the details Dean I've gone ahead and re-enabled the mailbox from our side now - that's usually enough to make it accessible again but if you have any more issues please feel free to send me another PM.

Tom

0 Kudos
Dean7pa
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

83C52D76-44F8-4834-A285-6FF51577EAEB.png

Hi Tom, Thanks for getting back to me but unfortunately it’s still the same. 
just tried  to log on on my iPhone and Says incorrect password and tried via virgin website and says mailbox not available at the moment. 

4882E8CE-CEED-4891-9439-B40965AE34C7.png

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Dean7pa. I've raised a ticket with our IT team for this and confirmed the details via PM. As soon as I have an update I'll let you know - please let me know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime.

Tom

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Dean7pa, our IT team have let me know they believe this to be resolved - hopefully that's the case now, can you please give it a try and keep me posted with how you get on? 

Tom 

0 Kudos