Menu
Patclo62
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Email not available

Can someone help get my wife’s email account up and running please, she is the main account holder and had no access since Wednesday. Tried most of today to get help and no department seems able to help. Waiting on important emails so it’s imperative this is resolved soon. I know it’s a known issue, but there is no guidance on when/if this is going to be resolved. Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email not available

As I understand it this has to be dealt with on an account by account basis.  There isn't a single fix solution to unlock all the locked accounts in one go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Patclo62
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So my question would be, do we have to physically talk to someone to highlight the account in question or is VM aware which accounts are affected and are in the process of trying to unlock them. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The VM Forum Team are working their way through all the posts made in this forum and contacting users individually by Private Message.  Look out for new messages in the purple envelope top right of the forum page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Patclo62
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help 👍

0 Kudos
Patclo62
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Now resolved - got through on 150 chose the last option on the faults and not broadband as has been suggested.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad that everything has been resolved for you @Patclo62 - we do appreciate you popping back along to let us and the Community know. 

If you need any further assistance with this or indeed anything else, you know where we are. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos