Menu
ultralight
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email not accessible

Hi there,

Please could I ask for a purple letter so I can reset my email. I did call up the helpline and they reset my password but I still can't get into my email account.

However, I am able to send emails from my iPhone so the SMTP is working.

I can't actually log in on the VM Email account though. Unfrtunately I have urgent emails to attend to.

Many thanks,

Rich

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email not accessible

Hi Ultralight,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Email services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I just need to ask some question first so I can understand the issue further - 

• What error message are you receiving on your email log in screen?
  • Are you able to log in to your online account here - Online Account? If not, what error do you get? 
  • Are you still a Virgin Media customer?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
ultralight
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can access my virgin media account from your link.

I am a Virgin media customer.

i just can’t access my email. The error says’ Sorry, unavailable at this moment, try again in an hour..,,,’ it’s been like over a week now still no call back from IT team to reset my mailbox. 

Thanks 

rich 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the extra information. @Megan_L or one of her colleagues will get back to you as soon as they can.  They should be able to find the issue and unlock the account if possible.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks