cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email message: your mailbox is not available at the moment

MonkeyTennis14
Joining in

Hi there, just turned on my laptop, trying to print off part of an email but cannot do so. 

Have checked in with the Virgin media website to get this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment…

pls can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may be able to resolve this yourself by following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

If you still can't access the account an hour after changing the password post back here for further assistance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may be able to resolve this yourself by following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

If you still can't access the account an hour after changing the password post back here for further assistance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

thanks Graham,

I called 150 and they changed the password - that seems to have done the trick now

cheers

Steve

Hi @MonkeyTennis14

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding your locked email account, I'm glad to hear you are now able to access your emails again. Just in case, here are the steps to follow if your mailbox is not available:

1. Perform an anti-virus scan on all devices you have used the impacted email account on

2. Change the password and security question answer on My Virgin Media;

3. Check for any additional email accounts that may have been created on your account

4. Check for auto-forwarding rules which may have been setup in Webmail.

Kind regards,

Serena