Menu
NickyandJohn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email mail box unavailable

Our email box has been unavailable for over 24 hours. It is ntlworld address.

I have changed the password and still no change.

Says try again in 1 hour but makes no difference.

We have tried to phone virgin media but cannot get through to anyone who will help deal with this issue for us.

Any ideas of how to resolve or how to actually get to speak to someone who could help with the issue?

Thanks

Nicky and John

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email mail box unavailable

It is possible that the address/mailbox has been locked for security purposes.  The telephone staff don't always know what to do.

As long as you are VM broadband customers and the address is linked to your billing account, this can be rectified quickly.  Can you confirm?

Wait here for Forum Team (VM employees), who have the skills and access necessary to deal with it.  They may take a day or so to reach the thread, but that is preferable to the telephone or text.  They will get your personal details by private message, don't put that in the open forum.  Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Provided the email address is correctly linked to your Virgin media broadband account the Forum Team should be able to get it unlocked.

If it is an orphaned account resolution will be more complex.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NickyandJohn, thanks for getting in touch.

If you still have active broadband services with VM then please send me a PM confirming your account number and I'll do all I can to help further.

Thanks,

Tom 

0 Kudos