cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email login

VIPerson
Up to speed

Why have VM reverted back to the extra level of security when I login to my emails. I am registered blind  and those silly little pictures are impossible to see so it takes me 10 minutes of guesswork to get in! Surely there is a better way for deafblind folk to access their emails without this hassle. Its a disability discrimination offence isn't it? Is there any way of overiding it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no way to bypass the ReCaptcha challenge (those silly little pictures or audio snippets ) but they can be avoided by using an email client, for instance Thunderbird or similar application.

Consider raising your concerns of  discrimination here Your rights under the Equality Act 2010 | Equality and Human Rights Commission; contact details appear towards foot of web page under "Further information" and below:

Further information

If you think you might have been treated unfairly and want further advice, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service.

Phone: 0808 800 0082
Textphone: 0808 800 0084

You can email using the contact form on the EASS website.

Also available through the website are BSL interpretation, web chat services and a contact us form.

EASS HELPLINE
FPN6521

Opening hours:

9am to 7pm Monday to Friday
10am to 2pm Saturday
closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays

Alternatively, you can visit our advice and guidance page.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks