Menu
Nickash
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email log

I think my email account has been hacked and cannot get anyone from Virgin to contact me to sort it out.

any ideas on what to do would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email log

Some more information as to what makes you think your account has been hacked would be a good place to start.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nickash
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

I am not very good with IT but my instagram account has definitely been hacked and I cannot log in to my virgin media email account as it is saying my account is unavailable and to try again in an hour. I have logged in to My Virgin Media and changed my password.

i just need some help from Virgin to resolve but cannot find anyone to help...

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, the mailbox unavailable message usually indicates that your VM email account has been locked by VM for security reasons. 

Provided that you are still a Virgin Media broadband customer and the email address concerned is linked to your account either in the Virgin media mail section or as a secondary account the VM Forum Team should be able to help you.

They will reply sometime tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Nickash
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham that puts my mind at rest a little, hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow and we can sort it all out.

Thanks for your help.

Nick

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Nickash,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your E-Mail address. I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Can you please look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos