Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Email log in problems

Hello .... Since i moved home last July i cant log into my email accounts it just goes into a loop of email/password not recognized ?.. The move was set up on the same email address my bills are sent to the same address and i just signed into this community using the same. The only way i can see both of my @ntlworld accounts are on my phone but cant go back more then two months and i need too access solicitor emails from last year. I would like to know how to access my accounts or what's going on ?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email log in problems

Hi Silverslug,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you tried resetting the password to see if that helps?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Martin.... Thanks for your reply yeah done that before it doesn't recognize the user name so cant reset password even tried find username with my account number but cant find username so it just goes round and round . but virgin don't have any trouble sending my bill and other stuff to my email address ...... Frustrating is not the word .. Cheers les

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Not to worry, thank you for confirming that. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Move and transfer

I moved last year and a move and transfer on my account was never done and for months now I've not been able to log into any of my emails (i have two email address) only get them on my phone as i don't log out . I've been talking to one of VM staff on here trying to sort it out and keep getting phone calls from India saying "oh yes we see the problem " but it never works . got a text this morning saying i can now login to my account but no the same old we don't recognise the username or your username is no longer valid .. I've been with VM since ntl and i cant even access my VM bills (same old ntl email address)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move and transfer

Hi Silverslug.

Sorry to hear this is still occurring, it is showing that the log in issue [ref# P009974726] has been sorted. are you able to try this again?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello .... Yeah just did same thing username/password not recognized

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for trying this, Silverslug, I will go back to IT with this information and have it updated. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers.

Corey C

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Cheers .... Les 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team