cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email - locked

Montelukast
Settling in

After the issues we've all had with Virginmedia email recently, I have not got access to my email at all. After the 19th June situation, I had access to my email but not access to historic emails. I could still use email. On Thursday 29th June I have lost all access to my email. I cannot even access email within the my virgin media web pages. I have followed the advice on the page which is to reset password for the account and reset the password for the 'app password' both of which I have done multiple times, but it makes no difference. My email account is locked. This is a secondary email on the account and the primary email has not been locked. I keep trying the online chat function to help and its going nowhere. 

I cannot function without access to my email and I am waiting for several important emails as I am in the process of changing my name due to marriage. I am worried I am going to miss important emails. 

2 REPLIES 2

colint62
Joining in

I have the same issues.   Lost all email prior to 19th June but could still send and receive.  Last Monday (3rd July) I lost access to my email completely - no webmail 

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

This is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore.

Email clients do not work either.

I can login to the SMTP server using cURL but not IMAP.

I have followed instructions to reset passwords etc at least half a dozen time, been promised on chat that it will be resolved in 25 hours (twice), raised 2 complaints and sent an email to excutiveteam@virginmedia.co.uk.  Nothing has changed and I still cannot get to my email.

Hello colint62.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your loss of email access
I can look into this for you if you like.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L