Menu
susy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email locked/hacked and cannot access: ntlworld

Yesterday, I was logged out of my snapchat account and the password appears to have been changed. I sent a password reset email, only to find I had also been logged out of my ntlworld.com email account. I have since tried to log in to my email account using my email address and password, which did not work (on my phone or laptop). When this failed, I tried to reset my password but my security answers came up as incorrect, even though I know I inputted them accurately. An error message also came up which said that my email address/password was not recognised.

Has my email account been deleted, locked, hacked? I really need access to this email ASAP.

I called virgin media customer service yesterday and thought it had been sorted but still cannot log in. Someone help please! There is no account recovery help online?!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email locked/hacked and cannot access: ntlworld

Hi @susy2,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post!

We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your NTLWorld email.

I will have to take a few more details in order to look into this issue a little further.

Please keep an eye our for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page, as I will send you a private message.

I will be in touch soon!

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos