cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issues

Mohican
Joining in
Since outrage not had emailis recovered to my primary account. Account now locked and unable to access. Unable to see bills
3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Mohican,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email at the moment thats not good to hear at all.

Are you able to log into your 'My Virgin Media' account, if you are, please can you try to do the following to reset your email password:

- Sign in to My Virgin Media 
- Go to Account settings, then Account details 
- Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail 
- Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password 
- Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked 
- Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.

Please give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, I have tried generating a new password 3 times, doing as you advised. Still can’t get into my primary email account. Husbands computer is locked, Microsoft have sent him a PIN number to unlock it but as he can’t access my primary e mail account, which he uses, he cannot get the PIN number he needs.

Thanks for coming back to us Mohican, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L