cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issues

anglosaxon1965
Joining in

Evening all. I am the account holder and have an old 'blueyonder' email address. My son also has one but, recently, he has been receiving emails but cannot login to view or compose mails. I am assuming it is something to do with the message about spam update ?? Unfortunately, we cannot follow the password reset procedure as I am the account holder not him. Is it now a case of only email account for the account holder and that is it ??

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@anglosaxon1965 If the email address concerned is a secondary account on your virgin media broadband account you, as the account holder, should be able to change the password for the secondary account by following the instructions set out in the email locked post.

For convenience I will post the steps below:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @anglosaxon1965, have you been able to follow the helpful advice given by @Graham_A?

If you're still struggling, do please come back to us and we'll help you in any way possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn