Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email issues affecting all devices - receiving more or less ok but cannot send

nickraycfc
Joining in

ox800CCC0F contact ISP or server administrator

Fault occurring on all devices - I havent changed anything

Virgin support is a blind alley that just checks if broadband is working but they have changed something and I cant send any emaius now

10 REPLIES 10

ab1967
Joining in

having the same issue - can send via the web but not on my phone - have reset password with no joy 

Hi An1967 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with sending emails. It would be good to get a little more information so we can offer further support with this if needed. If you can please let us know;

-If you are trying to send emails via our webmail service 👉 https://virg.in/webmail or through a Clientmail service (Eg Outlook). 

-If you have tried multiple devices

-If you have tried an alternative browser 

-How long the issue has been ongoing for 

-Any error code or message that you get when trying to send an email.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi

i can send them ok when I am logged in on the internet however my issue is via my mobile phone using samsung email. it advises couldn't send as a problem connecting to the server. Thanks 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for sharing more on this, just to be certain we've tried all the above steps can you kindly confirm whether you've checked and updated the mail settings on the samsung mail?

Also, have you tried to change your password to a new one and see if this helps resolving the issue? 
Please, note that once changed your password should also be manually updated on the software used for this to work.

Tell us how this goes, cheers.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ab1967
Joining in

yes have changed the password and have updated the app. I have also checked the mail settings too 

ab1967
Joining in

message also says couldn't verify account. Server does not support authentication 

Hi @ab1967 👋.

Thank you for the update on this, as you may be aware we are still dealing with an outage in relation to emails and their access on multiple email apps that we are continuously working on in the background, this may be linked, but cannot confirm. In the meantime, the settings may of changed for the email server so you may want to try adding your account manually. The settings can be found in the link below.

👉 Manual email.

Please keep us updated on this. 

Sabrina

same problem on all devices - can receive ok but not send from outlook on pc, iphone etc

outlook fault says 

ox800CCC0F contact ISP or server administrator

Fault occurring on all devices - I have reset password

Thanks for coming back to us nickraycfc and I'm sorry that your issues are still ongoing. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L