Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email issue

Not had access to email for days on Thursday the wifi went down for a considerable amount of time eventually came back in the early hours of Friday. I tried to log into my email account (ntlworld) & got the error message try again in 1 hour etc.

Initially put it down to a glitch & hoped it would resolve itself but alas not to be contacted customer service on Sunday* was busy on Saturday) as I could not access on any device mobiles/laptop the chap did help somewhat as I could access on the mobiles but not laptop as it would not recognise the log in details even though it was the same details as on the mobile(go figure).

I called back on the Sunday as I still had no access on the laptop & was told that there is an issue with emails that they are aware of & that someone would call back (still waiting).

Fast forward to this morning when suddenly I can no longer log on via mobiles as now my log in details are no longer recognised  I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me (but don't email me an answer as I can't access it)

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email unavailable

Hi Folks,

I have been unavailable to access my emails for days now & when I try to log into emails via VM main site it says that my Username & password details are incorrect.

HELP please!!!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email issue

Hi BANKIEBEAR,

Thanks for posting and apologies for the email issue. I can see that you've called and spoke to the team since posting and everything should now be fixed. If you do need further assistance, please let us know. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email issue

Hi John,

Yeah phoned up & got it sorted thanks just glad to be able to access them again.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos