cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email hacked and needs deleting

gail6
Joining in

Please can you delete my husbands old email account.  We no longer have a Virgin Media account.  Hi email address has been hacked and is being used to hack Instagram accounts.  [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming all the information via private message gail6, this has now been passed to our IT support team to have the address deleted from the system. I will be back in touch as soon as the team confirms that the address has been deleted.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gail6,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming all the information via private message gail6, this has now been passed to our IT support team to have the address deleted from the system. I will be back in touch as soon as the team confirms that the address has been deleted.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry gail6, there is no update as of yet from the support team, it can take up to 5 working days for the team to look into the issues. 

I will be back in touch as soon as I have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

gail6
Joining in

Thank you.  Much appreciated.