Menu
Steve272
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email forbidden 403 10 days and still no resolution

• First of all I had the "email not available try again in 1 hour" message for 2 days. I called up and it was supposedly reset but I was told the server was down that's why it then said forbidden 403. I then tried and tried to get onto my emails no avail. The following day I called virgin again and it was upgraded to the next level (2) and it would be working again in 48 hours. Still locked out 3 days later so I called once again and put in a complaint. I was told someone would call within 72 hours. Guess what no call and STILL locked out of my emails. It was also once again sent as a level 2 incident and I still have no email access. I really am not happy with the service I am paying for and desperately need access to my emails. Looking at previous threads this is not a new issue but the response and the lack of urgency to resolve this problem is apalling. Please help!! 
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email forbidden 403 10 days and still no resolution

Hi Steve272

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the email issues. Does this happen with webmail and third party client or both please? I can see it's been raised to our IT team already and they're currently working the ticket.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Steve272
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jon,

Thanks for replying. It happens on my webmail and on my android mobile. It would help if there was better communication if the team are working on it. To be without email for near on 2 weeks is pretty poor. It might help if someone from virgin could explain what's being done and how long it is likely to take to be resolved. Hopefully you can help with this. 

Thanks again. 

Steve 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning Steve, 

I do appreciate the delay in this being resolved is frustrating. 

We're not able to give any details on what's being done, just that the right team are on the case, there are currently no set time frames for fixing, but it will be sorted as soon as possible.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos