Menu
Benandemma
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email failure virgin.net

My email @virgin.net last synced on Monday at 12:37pm . Since then it hasn't worked . I get a message to sign my password but it makes no difference . Hours on hold to virgin media without any answer. Any ideas what is wrong? I can't access on webmail either. 

0 Kudos
Sololobo
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email failure virgin.net

You may find some answers in this post:- https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Benandemma
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sadly doesn't help. I am a virgin media customer and everything was fine until Monday midday. Then nothing

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Benandemma wrote:

Sadly doesn't help. I am a virgin media customer and everything was fine until Monday midday. Then nothing

Not necessarily as clear cut as that might suggest.

A number of current VM broadband customers are finding that older virgin.net email addresses are not tied to their current account, as explained in the link already provided.

When you sign into your primary VM account at My Virgin Media is the virgin.net address listed under the My Profile tab in the Virgin Media mail section, or as an additional account under the Manage Accounts tab?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Benandemma
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham. Now I can't even log in without some hang time and then a Web page expired notice. From other sites seems this is an issue for others also today?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The support teams are aware of the issue and are currently working on a resolution. A fault reference of F008272125 has been assigned.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos