Menu
ejg1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email error - mailbox is not available

Hello,

I'm currently locked out of one of our Virgin Media email accounts, one used by my elderly father. A few days ago our email app kept giving an authentication error and I've since tried to log in via web mail and get the following error:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

It's a secondary email account and I was able to log in to My Virgin Media with the main account and change the password of the secondary email account, to see if that would help, but I'm still getting the same error when trying to log in via web mail.

I've seen a few other posts on here describing the same problem and they were helped by a member of the online team, so if somebody could get in touch to help fix this problem I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email error - mailbox is not available

Hi ejg1980,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your mailbox. I'll send you a PM shortly so that I can get your details and have a look what's happening with your mailbox

Cheers,

Corey C

ejg1980
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email error - mailbox is not available

Many thanks for the quick response, I've replied to your PM.

0 Kudos