jka94036
Superfast

This a total FARCE 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jka94036 

Hello there, our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

So  last night’s ‘essential maintenance’ turned to rat pooh like last week’s ‘essential maintenance’ , what a bunch 

@Ashleigh_C I posted on another forum earlier thinking that the issue I had encountered was a new one as someone else was encountering similar problem(s).  I don't understand why you didn't advise the other user and myself that the problem is still the same as we've been encountering since 19 June.  But instead asking me if I had changed my password.  Why couldn't you just say it's the same issue as you've already got - "engineers worked overnight" etc etc and again can't work out what the problem is that they have encountered.  

So when will it be resolved????????????????????????????????

It’s because VirginMedia is as transparent as a brick wall. I believe that the staff on here are severely restricted in what they can admit to, but they are ‘customer facing’ so get the venting of anger and frustration these outages cause.

In my opinion the staff need to admit there is a problem (again) and take proactive steps to put the outages out on social media asap instead of hiding , head in the sand stuff

speedway59
Superfast

It's the same generic apology since the issue first reared its head - their not going to tell us what's going on we only pay for a service remember.

It's clearly time to migrate to another email provider - then when your contracts up for renewal you can move without the issues of losing the VM email address. very poor show from VM feel for the staff covering the forum.

fangster
Up to speed

Yup I can get into email but just not send any emails which you only know once you've spent time writing them and get a random server error! It's ridiculous!

Hi @fangster thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

We're really sorry that the email issue is ongoing for you. And for any inconvenience this may be causing you. Our teams are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as they can. When we have an update, we will get back to you all.

Regards

Lee_R