cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email cannot be accessed on any device

cmorr
Just joined

Since Thurs 9 Jun 2022, I have been unable to access my virginmedia email on any device. There is important work related emails I need to access and I have been unable to access these. It states that the account is not available and cannot be accessed.

I have a broadband and entertainment account with Virginmeda and unable to access the account via my virginmedia account however all other aspects are available. I also have been unable to change password details.

Please can you help as this is an important issue.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cmorr wrote:

It states that the account is not available and cannot be accessed.s.

Please can you help as this is an important issue.

Have you followed the standard advice for that error and reset / changed the password to something you have never used before? You can do that by entering the affected email address here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password  and then following the prompts, 

That usually restores access but not in every case. If the reset does not work then it may well require action by VM to re-enable the account.

Post back with how you get on with the reset.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cmorr

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How are you getting on after trying the above from coenoby? Please do provide us with an update.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs