Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email blueyonder account not working

I have had no email access since 6th June. I have tried contacting Virgin, as it tells you to reset password, but then tells you to come back in an hour and nothing happens.

I have sat in queues for hours, and have had no success. I have tried to raise the issue through this forum but Virgin would not send me the verification email to get my profile working! Finally today I am successful!

I understand you are experiencing problems and need me to contact you through this forum directly, and you will fix the problem, and also ensure the compensation promised by the last person I spoke to is forthcoming!

I look forward to receiving some king of customer service. I understand there is a pandemic, but I have not been able to work effectively with no email access.

Thank-you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email blueyonder account not working

Hello

I have escalated to a VM staff member for you, you should have a reply shortly.

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email blueyonder account not working

Good Afternoon sallyalberti,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with your E-Mail account for an extended period of time, and that getting hold of us hasn't been quite so straight forward.

If you check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner you will be able to pick up a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos