Menu
Smvs
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email blocked

Email blocked last week, started getting pop up boxes for password. Received letter telling me to reset password. Gone through the whole process a hundred times - click forgot password, entered all info, not accepting correct security question answer, put in account details, last invoice details and ‘oops this page doesn’t exist’!

Called three times, on hold for an hour each time. Text support bot goes through security then does nothing numerous times. Message help same thing since 10am this morning, saying connecting you to correct technical people - still waiting. They actually wanted me to get info from my account online, but can’t log in so how can I??

Posted on Twitter, response straight away, wanted me to post my email address on Twitter because they don’t direct message people, advised to join help forum??!!

Have had email address for over 20 years.

I know others have had the same situation, would appreciate advise on how to resolve as quickly as possible.

Really fed up and want to leave.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email blocked

Hi Smvs, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that you're having an issue with the email service, I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I'd also like to apologise for the experience you've had when trying to resolve this and it will be fedback. 

I'll pop you a private message now and we can take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email blocked

Hi there @Smvs 

Just popping back to see if this issue has now been resolved? I can see on our side that things should be working for you now. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos