Menu
kreid4
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email and main account access issue

Hello

I received an email yesterday stating, my password and security settings had been changed.  I did not request this.    Now I am unable to login to my VM account or main email account.

Can VM please PM me to help. 

Please note my email address for this forum is different than my VM email account  please PM for details  

Thank you

Best Regards 

K

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email and main account access issue

Hi K,

Thank you for reaching out, I'm really sorry that it seems your account has been compromised. I'd be more than happy to help you out with this.

There is further information on our site about securing your accounts once you've regained access. In order to reset everything from our side, we'd need to clear account security. I'll send you a private message now to confirm a few details, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

kreid4
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rachael

Thank you for your help.  I am able to access my account now.

Regards

Ken

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Ken,

Thank you for letting me know 🙂 I'm glad it was a simple fix and that you've been able to regain access.

Please do be sure to follow the other steps listed to ensure your account is secure. Don't hesitate to reach out to us again with any future queries or concerns, we're always happy to help!

Take care,

Rachael