Menu
crusha
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email alias's

Last year I was having problems creating alias's and I'm having the same problem now.

When I click 'create account' I keep getting

'Oops, something's broken.We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted'

The problem apparently was when I had deleted any alias's they hadn't been deleted from my account and so there wasn't any room to create new ones. I'm wondering if this is the same problem. again

Thanks,

Paul.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email alias's

@crusha wrote:

Last year I was having problems creating alias's and I'm having the same problem now.

To be pedantic you have not been able to create 'alias' accounts for many years. They were a feature of the old Blueyonder system that disappeared once Virgin Media took over,

However, I think you are referring to setting up a new Secondary (also known as 'additional') Email Account.

You can have up to 9 additional accounts per Virgin Media Broadband account,

In answer to your problem, other people have raised the issue here and it would seem that the process for creating new additional email accounts is broken at the moment. I understand that the Forum Team (VM employees) have raise a ticket to get that looked at by the VM technical staff.

One of the Team will contact you via this forum to get your details by private message, Please do not post any email addresses here.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
crusha
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry to hear of this issue you're having with your email account creation crusha.

Have you tried this on a different browser or cleared the cache of your current browser?

Also have you tried this on a different device?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
crusha
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Success! I cleared the cache and it worked.Thanks a lot Steven.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem crusha, you're very welcome and I'm glad we could get this sorted for you today 🙂

Thanks

Steven

0 Kudos