Menu
kimmik71
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email address

Hi

I've been a customer for 16 years and always had the same ntlworld email address, 8 years ago I split with my husband and he took over the account so my email address became secondary, I still use it for everything up til today when I try to sign in and it says username not recognised, I've my own suspicion that the ex has deleted it from the account although he would never admit to doing such a thing.

Am I right in thinking that if that is the case then it is lost forever and I've got to remember places I need to change it?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address

That may well be what has happened. As your ex is the primary account holder he is the 'custodian' of any secondary accounts and can delete them or change the password as he chooses.

VM staff will not be able to help you as your are not the account holder.

Sorry that this won't be the outcome you were hoping for.  However, once you set up your own ISP independent email address it will under your full control going forward.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos