Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email address

Hi there, I have an email address which is old Blueyonder.co.uk my wife has always had one attached which is Virginmedia.com. Since I bought her an iPad I have tried setting up her email but it is not recognising previously used log in details, any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Email issues

I have an email account which is Blueyonder.co.uk and my wife’s Email account is a virgin media.com account. I bought my wife an iPad and installed virgin media homepage but when she tries to log into her email account it advises that her address is not acceptable. Yet she can access them on her android. Can anyone assist please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email issues

There was a similar issue in another thread earlier today. 

The problem may be that the password being used is too short.  This can sometimes only become apparent as an issue when you try and set the account up on a new device, yet other devices continue to work.  

Change the password to something completely new.  It may be that the current password does not meet the current minimum allowed by Virgin Media.

If you need help on changing passwords read the following:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Many thanks Graham that has worked kind regards
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@MalandBren75 

Good to read that my suggestion worked for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos