Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Email address

Can I create a new email address? The email address to this house is very old from the NTL days when my brother create a account who no longer lives here and the account being in my name now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address

Hello

Is the email address the primary email address on the account ?

t can be little difficult to spot where to change the My Virgin media login username and password, basically you need to login to My Virgin media with your primary email address, navigate to "My profile"  and then change the username and password in My details.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

This could get complex. Before I give you a full answer I need to know this - does the NTLworld address appear in the list of addresses in My Virginmedia for your account in your name; either as your primary address or a secondary address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

As it's the only email address register to this connect it would be primary 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No that is not what I want. Explicitly what does it say in My Virgmedia when you look at it. I do not want your assumptions. I want the facts to advise on properly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I've told you what it Is. Because you guys make life hard for your customers and are a damn right pain. I have just got my brother to add me as secondary email. Waste of time talking to you lot

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for that. I do not work for Virgin Media and it is a waste of my time trying to answer questions properly when I can't get the information I need to do so correctly and accurately. Still you have done something which is just going to store up long term problems for you with VM's system which I know and understand all too well. But you are welcome.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

• Start by how you responded to me. I've told you his email is primary. Like I said you attitude was enough so I will find someone else to assist me thank you
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi DmxDex,

Thank you for your post 🙂

Can I ask did you do a transfer of responsibility when you took over the account? and can you please confirm you have taken the steps provided by @HowardML one of our VIP's and also @DJ_Shadow1966 one of our knowledgeable users.

Let us know so we can assist you further on this 🙂

Zoie_P