Menu
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email account unavailable

• Email address

[MOD EDIT: REMOVED] I have not been able to use this account since last thursday

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

EMAIL ACCOUNT

I CAN'T ACCESS MY EMAIL ACCOUNT

IT IS SAYING NOT AVAILABLE, ANY IDEA CAN'T GET IN TOUCH VIRGIN

REGARDS

CTEC21

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email account unavailable

I don't really know where to start with this one. But I do know how it's going to finish. And that is badly.

Posting twice on the same issue is a serious breach of Forum protocol. Get this too. This Forum is not a place for directly accessing VM technical support . If you want that quickly you'll have to phone in. A community Forum like this one is where VM users come to help one another. So describe what the problem is and we try to guide your next steps. In neither post you have made do I have any idea what is going on.

However I do like it, and so do my Moldovan friends and those in Russia and the Far East, when people post their personal details on a public forum so they can be harvested for spam. Well done for being so careless with your personal privacy. Once your e-mail account is working again you can be sure my friends will be paying you regular visits. It is also a serious breach of Forum rules to post personal details like this. The damage has been done. The Mods will edit your post. It is too late for you to do it. I suppose I should try and salvage the situation by moving your post off the public forum.

As for a solution, well until you can tell us what is wrong, what you are seeing and just how you are accessing your e-mail a solution is no closer.

Over to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos