cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account deactivated by Virgin when all I asked for was a password reset

Fozzie1966
Joining in

4 days now!! SUNDAY Contacted  agent to get reset password for daughters NTL mail box attached to my main account. Agent ended up deactivating account. MONDAY Another 2 agents claim to have reactivated the account but couldn't reset password due to "Server Outage In My Area". But it would be accessible after 2pm Tuesday.TUESDAY return from work and attempt log in nit a chance email still not recognised..After connecting  with Agent#4 I was left in limbo from 19.43hrs until 8am this morning.!!🤬🤬.WEDNESDAY 2 more agents fail miserably to assist and pass the buck again .Email still unavailable Password Still not reset...What happened to the facility for me to reset the mailboxes attached to my main account???

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fozzie1966 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing problems with your Daughter's mailbox. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope. If you can't see this, just tap your Profile Picture and select the "Messages" tab.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ