cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account blocked since 07/10/21

vasovic1
Joining in

Hello everyone and Virginmedia ITT department. 

After over 15 years using original .......@virginmedia.com Email account, I got blocked!? 

On 07/10/21 in the afternoon It simply stop working. 

Try to change password on the web mail page, for a week, using help and community pages. 

No joy. 

On 13/10/21 I finally contacted virginmedia support team. 

Try to reset the password. 

No luck. Was issued the ticket. 

5 working days wait, blah-blah-blah. 

I called support team many times, many attempts to change password, didn’t help. 

On 21/10/21 after long conversation and attempt to change password again, my secondary Email disappears from web mail page?

Four tickets later, countless conversations, promises that someone from special ITT department will call me and 42 days later, issue is NOT resolved?! 

It’s my secondary Email, but I used it for all of my communication for over 15 years. 

Move 5 years ago to present address. My primary  Email (hardly used) is transferred to my “new” place?! But not the secondary one?

I just got the bill from VM. 

What can be done?! 

Can ITT department sort this issue, please. 

Thank you. 

V.

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi V, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with getting your email access back. If IT Tickets have already been raised then it would be a case of waiting for these to be resolved. 

We can check on an update for you though but will need to pass data protection with you first. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Email Account issue finally resolved! 

Thanks to Kath_F. She managed to do it with in an hour! 

Excellent communication, speedy and favourable resolution. 

Posting to the community board definitely helped. 

Best regards to Kath_F and you all. 

Keep up good work. 

V.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vasovic1, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to me via private message. 

I'm glad things are all sorted for you now and you're able to access your emails. If you do have any further issues, don't hesitate in coming back to us here. 

Take care and have a lovely weekend. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Great to hear Kath was able to help vasovic1!

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Alex_Rm