Menu
Marsbar1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email access

Hi I’m trying to access my email but I keep getting an error message saying I can’t access it right now and to try again in an hour. Done that and still doesn’t work. Reset password and still doesn’t work and been on the phone to virgin for over an hour and no one is answering

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email access

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Marsbar1976
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any mods able to help me with this?

thanks 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They'll get to you in turn. Every time you post you go to the back of the queue. Have faith and patience.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Marsbar1976

Thank you so much for posting to our Community Forums and I am so sorry to see this has happened with your email! 

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this directly and hopefully get a resolution. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos