Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Webmail unavailable

• I have not been able to get into webmail and am concerned there is a security issue. Is there a problem? This issue has persisted for days
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Webmail unavailable

The Forum Team (VM employees) may be able to help when they reach your post in due course.  It will help them to know:

• Are you a current VM residential broadband customer
  • Can you sign into your billing account at myvirginmedia?
  • Is the problem email address linked to the billing account (look on the my profile page/myservices OR the manage accounts tab for secondary addresses)
  • Have you changed the password - this is one step in unlocking a locked mailbox, the Forum Team will do the rest if that is the problem.  Make sure it is one you have never used elsewhere.
  • What error message are you seeing?  (There can be other reasons than locked mailbox, you see.)

Best wishes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

I am a VM residential customer. 

I have changed my details / reset my password all to no avail and am still unable to access my webmail.

This issue was sparked from my account being hacked. Since at least I have had no access to my webmail with even my new email

Message reads, as others have said. Sorry the service is not available try again in an hour... I paraphrase. I have not been able to access at all in weeks (if not longer)

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi markoh2,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to access your mailbox for the past week. I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can look into this for you.

Please find a message from me over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Beth