Menu
ChrisAl1
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Email Unavailable

Hi

Just joined this forum - initially using the Blueyonder email address I can’t access and then saw you send a verification email!!! Good job I have another email address. 

Anyway, I am also getting the email unavailable despite changing password. Not had access since Thursday. 

Hope to hear from someone soon

Thank you 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email Unavailable

Hi ChrisAl1, thanks for contacting us, We are sorry to hear that you are having issues, are you getting a screen saying that the mailbox is unavailable ^Chris 

0 Kudos
ChrisAl1
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris 

Yes, getting this - and have been since Thursday 

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Thanks 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrisAl1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
ChrisAl1
Joining in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

It is now showing as “forbidden”. I have changed the password again but still showing “forbidden”. 
Please advise

Thank you

Chris 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

We may need to do something in  the account, please can you get the account holder to either call or set up am account here.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
ChrisAl1
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

That’s not ideal by any stretch. My fathers not the most IT savvy - he’s over 70 - and in my experience getting through on the phone to you isn’t the greatest experience. 
Is there really no other alternative? After all it appears to be affecting a great many people so I’d have expected the solution would be pretty simple to initiate. 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate this however due to Data Protection we will be unable to do what is needed for a 3rd party.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
ChrisAl1
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

That’s disappointing given it is my email and I have account, though appreciate I am not the main account holder. 
Can you let me know exactly what my father needs to know and to say if he calls. I know he will want thread to needle from me and all I know is my emails aren’t working - I don’t know what the issue is so difficult to tell him what he needs to tell you. 
I assume that data protection doesn’t stop him taking about my email - I would think it should and  I’d expect if he called about my email he’d be told you couldn’t discuss with him as it isn’t his. 
This is very very frustrating and I am at a loss as to why you are unable to resolve it with me - especially as I haven’t had access for almost a week now. 
Thank you

Chris 

0 Kudos