Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Sub Folders on Android

Hi,  I have a Huawei P30Pro and it has been working great.

Two days ago all my subfolders for my email address @ntlworld.com are missing and will not down load on my Huawei.

My husbands e-mails will not down load the sub folders.

We can receive all new e-mails but if we want to look in any subfolder we cant access them.

I have deleted the accounts and tried to reinstall by pop3 and imap but still wont work.

HELP

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Sub Folders on Android

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Virgin media community forums.

Has this improved at all since your last post on Wednesday? If not, are you able to log into your account via web mail and see the sub folders in there? 

Now I'm in no way saying that you did this but I need to ask this question, did you or your husband delete the folders in error by yourself or your husband? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Yes since my last post I have been able to retrieve the emails.

I have and am able to see the folders if I log on. And I was able to see the sub folders but the contents would not download.

I don't know what happened but spent the best part of two days trying to retrieve them.

Thanks for replying hopefully all is fine.

Regards

Julie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that its now been resolved and you've been able to get the emails you needed to Julie. and I hope that this didn't cause too much inconvenience for you not being able to access the folders.

I hope that this wont repeat its self again but if it does, please get in touch and we can look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos