cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Problem

Mepark
Tuning in

Hi there. I have a very old email account with blueyonder. Sadly my account was an alias to the main account as was allowed under the old system. I have had no problem downloading emails but have been unable to see my emails online. I then found out how to see them online by using a unified account.

Recently the family who use this account and myself have had a number of systems hacked. As they were all tied to the blueyonder account we changed the main account password. However when I try to change my email account password it tells me my credentials are invalid. So I then tried to go via the lost password link. I set up a new password which infuriatingly changed the main account password instead and has now done something to my email account that means I have lost all access both online and in downloading to my pc or phone. The system will not let me put in any password to my email. It just keeps on saying the credentials are wrong.

This is so stressful as we are trying to sort out our hacked accounts and need access to my email account to do this. I am pulling my hair out here!

Please help me get this sorted.

7 REPLIES 7

Mepark
Tuning in

Just spent hours talking on whats app just to get my password changed, all to no avail. I still have no email. |I am now told it coult take up to 72 hours to get to the next step 😞  Very disappointed.

Hi there @Mepark 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced these issues with your email! Can I ask is this email attached to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Can I also ask what the teams recommended the next step would be? 

Yes we have an active broadband account. We have been with you for donkeys years.  I was told in WhatsApp that an IT ticket is being raised and I would have to wait up to 72 hours for a response. That's a long wait! 😞

Thanks for your response @Mepark.

Do please allow the 72 hours to elapse if they haven't already.

You're welcome to advise us of any updates you receive and we'll be on hand to assist where required.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

A week later and still no contact with regards to my email problem. My husband called regarding another matter and they assured him they would chase it up but I still have no access to a very important email address. 😞

Hello Mepark,

Thank you for replying.

I am sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security, So I can take a look at this for you.
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Mepark
Tuning in

Please someone help me get my account locked until things are sorted as I am getting hacked again.