cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Password

AlanGearing
Joining in
  1. I have the same issue trying to change my password.  I think it’s a Virgin problem as everything else runs perfectly on my machine.  It’s so hard to contact anyone at Virgin for help!  Hopefully someone at Virgin will contact me via email or phone.  Will let you know!
11 REPLIES 11

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@AlanGearing Good to read that your issue has been resolved by Gareth going out on a limb and helping a non Virgin Media customer restore an orphaned account.

This will only be a temporary resolution as I am sure Gareth will have mentioned.  You should take all the necessary steps to move important emails from your virgin.net address to an offline storage and let your contacts know what your new email address is once you have created one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi AlanGearing 👋

Thanks so much for returning to this thread to share your experience with my colleague Gareth. 

It's lovely to hear, and truly makes a difference! I have ensured your feedback is passed on internally so he gets the recognition he deserves.

Don't hesitate to come back to the community for further support if you need it! We are always happy to help. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend! All the best. 🌞

Molly