Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Move and Transfer Request

Spacehopper07
Tuning in

Good evening VirginMedia Community,

I will try and keep this short.

I have been waiting for Virgin fibre to be installed in my street and it has finally arrived as of 4 July 2022 and have an installation date of 25 July 2022.  My son has just returned home after finishing university who was using VirginMedia in his accommodation (account was ended on 2 July 2022), but was registered under my name as the good old bank of “Mum & Dad” footed the bills.

Can somebody please PM me to assist in a Move and Transfer of the email address from the old account to my new account?

Your help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Spacehopper07
Tuning in
Anyone?

Hi Spacehopper07,

Thanks for posting and sorry for the late reply.

So I can help with this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Spacehopper07,

Thanks for chatting with us in a Private Message.

As discussed, we would not be able to process the move and transfer just yet as you're still waiting to be installed at your new property.

But please come back to us once your services are up and running and we will continue with the process and get your Online Account open. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Many thanks Megan for the update.  I thought my account was already up and running, but happy to wait until after install on 25th July.  Just didn’t want to lose my existing removed

Paul

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Spacehopper07,

Thanks for responding.

I understand, but please do let us know how it goes after your install on the 25th of July.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide