Menu
Spacehopper07
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Issue

Are Virgin having a major issue with some of their email accounts?

I cannot access my email on any of my devices and via the website portal.  I have changed my password, security question and my contact email address in case my account has been compromised, and although I can log in to my account using my new details via the Virgin webpage it states the following:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

I have retried after an hour as suggested but still no joy.  I received my last email at about 01:31 yesterday morning!

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Issue

Hi Spacehopper07, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've encountered this problem. If you still need help I can get it working again, just send me a PM confirming the email address in question and I'll get back to you asap.

Tom

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Spacehopper07 - sorry I couldn't get this sorted myself, we've raised an IT ticket and confirmed the details via PM. I'll get back to you again with an update asap, if there's anything else in the meantime please let us know.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spacehopper07 - I've had an update from IT and I'm hoping this has been sorted now. Can you please let me know if that's the case? If not please send a PM so I can take another look. 

Tom

0 Kudos