Menu
Looney_Magnet
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email In Spam Folder

I had an important email go straight to my spam folder today, I read it, then tried to move it to my inbox, but it disappeared, how can I get it back? I've tried searching using the sender name but it's gone. There was no thumbs up sign to mark it as not spam. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email In Spam Folder

Thank you for your post Looney_magnet.

Have you been able to check your spam settings on your online account or through the web-mail?

This may have something on which is blocking these emails for you.

Let us know what you find.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Looney_Magnet
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I just have the box checked to move them to the spam folder. I have another one today, it's an important email but there is no option to mark it as not spam. I don't want to move it as last time I did this I lost the email. There are links in the email I cannot access as it's marked as spam, how can I resolve this?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How about using the copy function?  Does that show on your toolbar?  If you do a copy, you won't lose the first one. I assume this is in webmail.  Until resolved, you may want to change your spam settings to "turn off all spam filtering".

What device and browser are you using?  What is the zoom setting - that can affect the options you see.

How did you move the first one - remember it might have gone to the last folder you moved, not the inbox.  In this photo it looks like it is going to inbox in red, but it is going to purchases in grey.

IMG_0067[1].JPG

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Looney_Magnet
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, I'll make a copy if it happens again, I was able to move the last one after taking a screen shot of it, but a copy would be easier!