cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Hacked

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi, it appears my email account has been hacked. I have tried to re-set my password but it won't let me update even though I have answered the security questions correctly. HELP!

12 REPLIES 12

bleakers63
Joining in

I have the same issue but it won't let me change my password. So worried!

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bleakers63 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of the email being hacked.

Please see this help guide here for further assistance.

Keep me posted if you need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi Travis,

I have the same problem and I put a message on the forum last night but heard nothing. Could you help me too?

John,

Already tried to reset password. I answer the security questions correctly but it won't accept any of the passwords I attempt. Really worried as this is my "go-to" email address for everything

John,

Could you/someone please help as I can't re-set my password!

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi, it appears my email account has been hacked. I have tried to re-set my password but it won't let me update even though I have answered the security questions correctly. HELP!

This is the second time I have put this on but no-one is coming back to me. I have gone through the standard re-set steps and it has not allowed me to change my password.

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi David,

Did you get you email hacking resolved? I have the same problem but not getting any help from the forum team!

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi, did you get this resolved because I have the same problem but not getting any answer on the forum?

bleakers63
Joining in

Hi, I have exactly the same problem but no-one is answering my posts on the forum. Did you get yours resolved?