cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Hack

Djinn100
On our wavelength

9 days ago my email was hacked. The hacker has sent emails to all my contacts asking for money. The hacker deleted my contacts, inbox and sent mail and now I have been prevented from accessing my emails.

I have tried changing my password but the sytem reports that the email or password is wrong. If I try to access my account via virgin media the message is '

please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.

My impression is that my email account no longer exists so it should be a simple matter of re-instating it.

I have been in contacted with Virgin for extended periods during the week during which promises of fixing the problem have been made but not fulfilled and as far as i can tell no action has been taken .

What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Djinn100
On our wavelength

I cannot access my eamil  so please reply to removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi @Djinn100 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear your email was hacked. We can understand your concern and we want to do our best to help. To best look into this issue, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No problem at all @Djinn100 

Glad to see this issue was resolved with our team. Please do not hesitate to contact our team if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs