Menu
tasha606
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email Forbidden since Friday (mailbox unavailable)

I urgently need this fixed now , I called Friday virgin support who said it had to be escalated to level 2 support and they aren't taking any calls and they would call me. So Saturday I get a call from a guy who goes over the same thing we went over Friday and then tells me the same thing again that some one would call me. 

I have now not had my email working for two days I really need this fixed ASAP please, I am waiting on an important email. 

Thank you 

Natasha 

0 Kudos
tasha606
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email still not working

I am the exact same, no email since Friday and every time they call me the say the same thing which clearly doesn't work and then say oh sorry we cant fix this level 2 support need to look at it within 24 hrs. Still not bloody fixed 

tasha606
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email still not working

is there anyone online from Virgin that can help with this, the support number were meant to call me today and once again have not done this . I really need my emails fixed by tomorrow. This really isnt good not to have access for over three days now. 

0 Kudos
tasha606
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Forbidden since Friday (mailbox unavailable)

Still had no reply to this can someone from Virgin please help 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate that this frustrating (doubly so because you did get through on the phone and got nowhere - it seems) but you must be able to see from the state of this part of the Forum that there are hundreds of people in the same position. The plain fact is that the Forum Team are working through these posts as fast as they can and you will have to take your turn. Each post you make puts you to the back of the queue because posts are dealt with in date order.

What you can do is make sure you have changed the password for any accounts that have been locked so that the unlocking process can happen smoothly when the team reach your post. And please don't post again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tasha606,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos